This multi-faith adjustable wrap-around ring includes the religious symbols of eight major religions – Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikh, Hinduism, Islam, Baha’i Faith and Taoism.
Anyone who believes in interfaith fellowship will find this ring to be an excellent and elegant conversation piece. With both the cross and the Baha’i star featured prominently on either end, anyone who glances at it will instantly realize that it is not your average religious ring.
It is cast from .925 silver and then finished in three different ways:
- The oxidized silver has a more rustic look and feel, with the designs standing out nicely against the dark gray background.
- The one plated with 22k gold could pass for a wedding ring. It is a very classic look, but the symbols are a little harder to see.
- For a balance between classic gold and very visible symbols, choose the one that is plated and then accented with black to make the symbols stand out. The black will not scratch off.
The three different finishes will match any style or outfit. Get one of each, and switch them out depending on the occasion. (Put them in your cart one at a time.)
The unique wrap-around design makes it fully adjustable to almost any adult finger. The cast silver is thin enough to be adjusted to any size with a little effort, but thick enough to hold its shape once you find the right size. It is much thicker than our Burial Ring. It is strong enough to be worn every day.
Don’t wait to order. We almost sold out of our burial rings in less than a month, and we have a limited supply of each of the three finishes on hand.
We just got another 50 of our new burial rings in.
We announced our new burial rings a month ago, and came very close to selling out before we could get another production run in.
So I don’t care if you buy it from me or from somewhere else, please don’t wait to buy a burial ring for your community. Here are four reasons why:
1) When someone dies, there are too many details to worry about without also having to order a ring.
2) Rush shipping is $29.00, and one-day service is not available to every locality. First class is only $4.50.
3) Strange as it may seem, we do take vacations and have family emergencies of our own. We can’t always get orders out immediately. Also, our Post Office is not open in the afternoon, so at the very best, orders go out the day after you place them.
4) We almost ran out of our last 100 in a month. Who knows how long this 50 will last.
While you are thinking ahead, look at the many booklets, pamphlet and sympathy cards we have to comfort the sick and the grieving.