You might be thinking that you need couples counseling to have a happy relationship. However, maybe you just need this guide to new words and actions!
“Couple Vitality is a fantastic guide to a healthy relationship. It will undoubtedly help many couples.” ~ Glenn and Elisabeth
You can create a harmonious couple relationship full of vitality and love. As you deep dive into this book’s Character Qualities and Couple Vitalizers, you prevent the heartache of conflict and build unity. You can achieve a:
- Vibrant and unified couple connection and vision
- Respectful partnership in making decisions and commitments
- Loving and passionate relationship built on friendship and laughter
- Deeply intimate understanding of each other through harmonious communications about sex, money, difficulties, and everything else
- Wider level of service and unity with family, friends, and community
Couple Vitality includes proven science for being connected and happy as a couple. It accompanies you with gems of character wisdom in being your best selves. It is a rich resource for building your knowledge and skills.
Character-enriched couple vitality can be yours with this breakthrough guide!
Colleagues and authors Susanne M. Alexander, a relationship and marriage educator/coach (www.marriagetransformation.com), and Grant Peirce IV, an industrial psychologist (www.peircegroup.com), have worked with thousands of clients to develop their characters and relationships. Alexander and Peirce collaborate as part of CharacterYAQ (www.characteryaq.com). If you are looking for couples counseling, you can see what Susanne offers as coaching services here: https://marriagetransformation.com/coaching/